How to Request Information
How to Request Information
Downloadable Forms (PDF)
- VONAPP (Veterans On Line Applications) – VONAPP (Veterans Online Application) website is an official U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website that enables service members, veterans and their beneficiaries, and other designated individuals to apply for benefits using the Internet.
- Benefits.gov – Search for government benefits
- Disability Compensation – A tax-free monetary benefit paid to Veterans with disabilities that are the result of a disease or injury incurred or aggravated during active military service.
- Center for Women Veterans – The Center for Women’s Veterans is the national champion of women Veterans at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and is leading efforts to ensure your voice is heard.
- Veterans Health Administration – The Veterans Health Administration is home to the United States’ largest integrated health care system consisting of 152 medical centers.
- Veterans Health Benefits – If you served in the active military, naval or air service and are separated under any condition other than dishonorable, you may qualify for VA health care benefits.
- eVetrecs – Request for copies of military personnel records.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office – SAPRO is responsible for oversight of the sexual assault policy for the Department of Defense. SAPRO works hand-in-hand with
the Services and the civilian community to develop and implement innovative prevention and response programs.
- Special VA Programs – Information for returning service members of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, for women veterans, for veterans in business, for homeless veterans, for disabled veterans, for minority veterans and more.
- VA Locations – Search for VA facilities in your area.
- Veterans Benefits Administration – Personalized career counseling, veterans pension, mortgage protection life insurance and more.
- RAINN – National sexual assault hotline.
Toll Free Numbers for Contacting VA
- VA Benefits: 1-800-827-1000
Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA)
Dependency Indemnity Compensation
Directions to VA Benefits Regional Offices
Home Loan Guaranty
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Health Care Benefits: 1-877-222-8387
- Income Verification and Means Testing: 1-800-929-8387
- Life Insurance: 1-800-669-8477
- Mammography Helpline: 1-888-492-7844
- Special Issues – Gulf War/Agent Orange/Project Shad/Mustard Agents and Lewisite/Ionizing Radiation: 1-800-749-8387
- Status of Headstones and Markers: 1-800-697-6947
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD): 1-800-829-4833